GFW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFW Forum

A meetingplace for all members and non-members of Green Free Will. Here we can discuss, connect and excange ideas together!

Annual meeting 23 april 19:00 at Café planet, be there! Details under Administration - Meetings, stay tuned!

Christoffers kitchen aquaponics project

Christoffer

Christoffers kitchen aquaponics project Empty Christoffers kitchen aquaponics project

Post by Christoffer 2015-03-02, 11:05

My plants in the kitchen has not really caught on yet, but they are surviving and the struggle continues to get rid of various pests. I long for the spring when I can catch ladybugs and Spiders to help me out. Also I need compost Worms but I keep forgetting to ask Tara for some! Help me remember guys! Another option would be total remake and getting rid of all the plants.
    In fact I am thinking about getting a bigger aquarium since there is one 500 L for 500 kr in Skellefteå right now! I just got some bigger cooler fish (silver arowana! http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_arowana And others) so I migt need it soon. In that case I would anyways need to build a different growbed...
    The fish I keep right now are hardy by aquarium standards. When I move out my goldfish in the spring to a pond in Bjurholm my tank will actually be an amazon biotope aquarium with spicies and conditions Of the flooded jungle! Smile

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 07:54